The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT is an add-on board for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. It allows the Raspberry Pi to be powered via a power-enabled Ethernet network. It can only be used with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (launched March 2018).
Amazing media player projects in the February 2018 edition of The MagPi – The Official Raspberry Pi magazine.
• Five media player projects. Definitive guides for Pi-powered home theatre builds
• 3D Pac-Man: Pac-Man VS comes to life with a robotic hero and ghosts
• Fuzzy duck beer: Brewing ales with the help of Raspberry Pi
• Build an OctaPi: Learn distributed computing and hack Enigma codes!
• Plus! New Pi Zero WH, Pi Fractal music generator & OhBot talking robot
The Raspberry Pi makes an amazing Christmas, present. And every year we welcome a huge number of newcomers.
Raspberry Pi isn’t just a computer and a charity. We’re a community of people who love making stuff with programmable computers. So if you want to learn about digital making with Raspberry Pi, then you’ve found the right place.