Informami quando l'articolo è disponibile.
- Informazioni aggiuntive
The BMI270 from Bosch Sensortec is a highly integrated, low power IMU designed for wearable, smart clothing and AR/VR applications. Not only does the BMI270 comprise a fast and sensitive accelerometer and gyro pair, but it also contains a number of intelligent, on-chip motion-triggered interrupt features.
Our Qwiic BMI270 IMU Breakout makes it easy to add this sensor to your project using our solderless Qwiic cables and compatible controllers. If you still prefer to use a breadboard, don't worry, we've still broken out all IO pins to 0.1″ spaced pin-headers along the sides of the board. On-board solder jumpers allow you to easily select the device address, remove the I²C pull-ups, and disable the power LED if need be.
- 16-bit 3-axis accelerometer with ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g range
- 16-bit 3-axis gyroscope with ±125dps/±250dps/±500dps/±1000dps/±2000dps range
- 400kHz AUX sensor interface with hardware synchronization
- 1.8v and 3.3v operation
- Ultra-low current consumption
- Smart features
- Significant motion / Any motion / Motion detect
- No motion / Stationary detect
- Wrist wear wakeup / Wrist worn step counter
- Activity change recognition
- Wrist gesture recognition