STS-Pi – Build a Roving Robot!
5…. 4…. 3…. 2…. 1…. Turn your Raspberry Pi into a spaceship!
The kit is a great way to introduce yourself to robots and controlling motors with your Raspberry Pi. It even includes a camera mount so your little robot can take pictures while it’s roaming around!
There is no soldering required and the whole kit can be put together with a small flat-head screwdriver.
- Laser cut chassis
- Raspberry Pi camera mount
- 2 x super-grippy moon-buggy wheels
- 2 x push header motors (298:1 ratio)
- 0.5″ front castor wheel
- Jumper leads
- 2 x motor mounting brackets
- 2 x battery clips (battery optional and not included)
- Nuts, bolts, and other fixings
Build up your robot and program it in Python, Scratch, or whatever language you prefer! Add a USB battery pack (not included) and a WiFi dongle and you can make it roam free!
Does not include the Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi Camera, or Explorer HAT (Pro or pHAT).
Connor Plant has produced a video tutorial to help you build your STS-Pi, below.