TTL Serial JPEG Camera with NTSC Video
49,53€ IVA INCLUSA
Modulo con telecamera, in uscita fornisce un video monocromatico NTSC. Può scattare delle foto a colori da 640×480, 320×240 o 160×120 di tale video e trasmetterli sul link TTL seriale. Le immagini sono pre-compresse JPEG. Fuoco regolabile manualmente, bilanciamento bianco, luminosità e contrasto impostati automaticamente. Presenta anche la funzionalità di motion detection.
- Informazioni aggiuntive
This camera module can be a pretty neat project addition. It was designed to be used in security systems and does two main things – it outputs NTSC monochrome video and can take snapshots of that video (in color) and transmit them over the TTL serial link. You can snap pictures at 640×480, 320×240 or 160×120 and they’re pre-compressed JPEG images which makes them nice and small and easy to store on an SD card. Perfect for a data-logging, security, or photography project.
One nice thing about this particular camera is all the ‘extras’ that come with it. For example it has manually adjustable focus, auto-white-balance, auto-brightness and auto-contrast taken care of for you as well as motion detection built in! That means you can have it alert your project when something moved in the frame.
We also carry an enclosed weather-proof version
Using the module is pretty easy and only requires two digital pins (or a TTL serial port) – by default it transmits at 38400 baud. Of course we wouldn’t just leave you with a datasheet and a ‘good luck’, we even spent a lot of time researching the module and DSP to make a really nice Arduino library with example code that shows how to change the image size and compression quality, detect motion, control the video output stream, etc. That and more is available in our very detailed tutorial that will help get the most use out of your camera.
Note: We have these working great with classic Arduino UNOs (and other Atmega328-based ‘duinos) but they are not yet MEGA compatible.
- Module size: 32mm x 32mm
- Image sensor: CMOS 1/4 inch
- CMOS Pixels: 30M
- Pixel size: 5.6um*5.6um
- Output format: Standard JPEG
- White balance: Automatic
- Exposure: Automatic
- Gain: Automatic
- Shutter: Electronic rolling shutter
- SNR: 45DB
- Dynamic Range: 60DB
- Max analog gain: 16DB
- Frame speed: 640*480 30fps
- Scan mode: Progressive scan
- Viewing angle: 60 degrees
- Monitoring distance: 10 meters, maximum 15meters (adjustable)
- Image size: VGA（640*480), QVGA（320*240), QQVGA（160*120）
- Baud rate: Default 38400, Maximum 115200
- Current draw: 75mA
- Operating voltage: DC +5V
- Communication: 3.3V TTL （Three wire TX, RX, GND） on 2.0mm pitch connector
- We have a fairly full-featured Arduino library with examples that demonstrate how to use the camera, check the tutorial for details
- The datasheet for the DSP processor itself (not terribly useful for the module but good for reference
- PTC-08 module datasheet contains dimensional drawings
- This is the DSP management tool (windows only sorry!) it allows you to tweak pretty much everything on the camera as well as test it out via a serial port
- This is the ‘protocol cheat sheet’ for the sensor its a little crummy – we suggest reading our library code and porting it instead of trying to do it from scratch with this sheet
|Dimensioni||5 × 1 × 3 cm|