Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+
26,53€ – 129,00€
- Informazioni aggiuntive
The CM3+/32GB Compute Module contains the guts of a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (the BCM2837 processor and 1GB RAM) as well as an 32GB eMMC Flash device (which is the equivalent of the SD card in the Pi).
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.2GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 32GB eMMC Flash memory
This is all integrated onto a small (67.6mm × 31mm) board that fits into a standard DDR2 SODIMM connector. The Flash memory is connected directly to the processor on the board, but the remaining processor interfaces are available to the user via the connector pins. You get the full flexibility of the BCM2837 SoC (which means that many more GPIOs and interfaces are available than with a standard Raspberry Pi), and designing the Module into a custom system should be relatively straightforward because we’ve put all the tricky bits onto the Module itself.
To help you get started designing a PCB to use the Module, we provide an open-source breakout board, which is supplied with both a CM3+/32GB and a CM3+/Lite in an affordable development kit.
The CM3+ is also available in the following versions:
- CM3+/Lite: No eMMC Flash memory, but brings the SD card interface to the Module pins so a user can wire this up to an eMMC or SD card of their choice
- CM3+/8GB: 8GB Flash memory
- CM3+/16GB: 32GB Flash memory
PRODUCT BRIEF, MECHANICAL DRAWINGS, AND SCHEMATICS
- CM3+ datasheet – coming soon
- CM3+ mechanical drawing – coming soon
- CM3+ schematics diagrams – coming soon
More detailed information on the Compute Module hardware is available.
The CM3+ will remain in production until at least January 2026.