Raspberry Pi 1 Model A 256MB
€26,90 IVA INCLUSA
Avvisami quando un articolo è di nuovo disponibile.
- Informazioni aggiuntive
The Raspberry Pi Model A+ is a tiny computer board that’s up and running when a keyboard, mouse, display, PSU and MicroSD card with installed OS are added. It’s a miniature ARM-based PC which can run many of the applications that normally require a desktop PC, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays High-Definition video. The model A+ features lower power consumption, better audio performance and a 40-pin GPIO connector amongst other improvements over the earlier model A. It is also even smaller! Raspberry Pi is an Open-Source product designed to be supported by Internet-based user forums. As a starting point refer to the Official website at: http://www.raspberrypi.org/.
Broadcom BCM2835 700MHz ARM1176JZFS processor with FPU and VideoCore IV dual-core GPU
GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
GPU is capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
HD 1080p video output
Composite video (PAL/NTSC) output
Stereo audio output
HDMI 1.3 & 1.4 video/audio socket
3.5mm 4-pole audio/composite video out jack socket
1 x USB 2.0 socket
15-way MPI CSI-2 connector for Raspberry Pi HD video camera (775-7731)
15-way Display Serial Interface connector
MicroSD card socket
Boots from MicroSD card, running a version of the Linux operating system (See Note below)
40-pin header for GPIO and serial buses (compatible with Raspberry Pi Model A 26-pin header)
Header footprint for JTAG connector
Power supply: +5V @ 2A via microUSB socket
Dimensions: 66 x 56 x 14mm
Firmware now looks for add-on boards that comply with the HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) design rules. This allows the Raspberry Pi A+ to set up the GPIO and load drivers to suit an expansion board automatically. For more information see: http://www.raspberrypi.org/introducing-raspberry-pi-hats/
The Model A+ is the low-cost variant of the Raspberry Pi. It replaced the original Model A in November 2014. Compared to the Model A it has:
- More GPIO. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model A and B.
- Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Smaller, neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connector with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes. Model A+ is approximately 2cm shorter than the Model A.
We recommend the Model A+ for for embedded projects and projects which require very low power, and which do not require Ethernet or multiple USB ports.
See the documentation for technical details.
|Dimensioni||5 × 1 × 3 cm|