It uses the CAP1166 capacitive touch and LED driver chip. The LEDs have been under-mounted and shine through exposed sections of the PCB to give a pleasing yellow-green glow and a completely smooth top surface!
Use Touch pHAT as a controller for your robot, a controller for your Mote lights, a tiny drum machine, or use it to build a simple game where you have to taps the buttons to repeat the sequence of lights that just flashed.
- Six capacitive touch buttons
- Six bright white under-mounted LEDs
- Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch and LED driver chip
- Touch pHAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Female header requires soldering
Our handy one-line installer will install the Touch pHAT Python library for you. We’ve included a couple of examples too, to show off what you can do with Touch pHAT.