€20,80 IVA INCLUSA
- Informazioni aggiuntive
Great for including a colourful character display and button inputs on your Raspberry Pi based projects!
Includes a 16×3 character LCD display, 6-zone RGB LED backlight, bar graph, and six capacitive touch buttons all in one slim package.
It’s ideal for controlling your internet radio or home automation projects.
- 16×3 character LCD display (full ASCII character set and eight custom glyphs)
- Fully controllable six zone RGB backlight
- Six bright white bar graph LEDs (individually dimmable)
- Six capacitive touch buttons
- Power, I2C, SPI, UART, PWM, and five GPIO pins broken out
- SN3218 LED matrix driver chip (drives the RGB backlight)
- Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch driver chip
- Display-O-Tron HAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled (breakout pins require soldering)
Our Display-O-Tron Python library will get you going in a jiffy, and makes controlling Display-O-Tron HAT really easy.
We’ve included examples showing you how to use the backlight, bar graph LEDs, and touch buttons, as well as more advanced examples showing you how to create menus, games and even an internet radio!
If you want to keep your Pi in a case, we recommend the Pibow Coupé case as it will allow you to still use the capacitive touch buttons.
Learn how to control Display-o-Tron 3000 and HAT with NodeJS on your Raspberry Pi
|Dimensioni||5 × 1 × 3 cm|