Adafruit 1.44″ Color TFT LCD Display with MicroSD Card breakout – ST7735R
€19,16 IVA INCLUSA
Display LCD TFT a colori, con lettore MicroSD e driver ST7735R. Comunica tramire SPI (4 o 5 fili). Diagonale da 1.44’’ con 128×128 pixels. Il driver può gestire colori a 16-bit. La scheda presenta anche un regolatore a 3.3V e un level shifter a 3/5V, può quindi essere utilizzato con logica e alimentazione sia a 3.3V che a 5V. Arduino e scheda SD non inclusi.
- Informazioni aggiuntive
This lovely little display breakout is the best way to add a small, colorful and bright display to any project. Since the display uses 4-wire SPI to communicate and has its own pixel-addressable frame buffer, it can be used with every kind of microcontroller. Even a very small one with low memory and few pins available!
The 1.44″ display has 128×128 color pixels. Unlike the low cost “Nokia 6110” and similar LCD displays, which are CSTN type and thus have poor color and slow refresh, this display is a true TFT! The TFT driver (ST7735R) can display full 16-bit color using our library code.
The breakout has the TFT display soldered on (it uses a delicate flex-circuit connector) as well as a ultra-low-dropout 3.3V regulator and a 3/5V level shifter so you can use it with 3.3V or 5V power and logic. We also had a little space so we placed a microSD card holder so you can easily load full color bitmaps from a FAT16/FAT32 formatted microSD card. The microSD card is not included, but you can pick one up here.
Of course, we wouldn’t just leave you with a datasheet and a “good luck!” – we’ve written a full open source graphics library that can draw pixels, lines, rectangles, circles, text and bitmaps as well as example code and a wiring tutorial. The code is written for Arduino but can be easily ported to your favorite microcontroller!
- 1.44″ diagonal LCD TFT display
- 128×128 resolution, 18-bit (262,144) color
- ST7735R (datasheet) controller with built in pixel-addressable video RAM buffer
- 4 or 5 wire SPI digital interface
- Built-in microSD slot – uses 2 more digital lines
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V @ 150mA LDO regulator
- 1 white LED backlight, transistor connected so you can PWM dim the backlight
- 1×10 header for easy breadboarding
- 4 x 0.9″/2mm mounting holes in corners
- Overall dimensions: 33m x 45mm x 7mm / 1.3″ x 1.8″ x 0.3″
- Mounting Holes: 36mm x 36mm / 1.4″ x 1.4″
- Weight: 10.6g
- Current draw is based on LED backlight usage: with full backlight draw is ~25mA
|Dimensioni||5 × 1 × 3 cm|