The SparkFun RedBot Mainboard is a robotic development platform that works with the Arduino IDE. The RedBot is a motor driver and Ardiuno combination with various headers and connections, eliminating the need to stack multiple shields. By using the RedBot accessory boards and your own chassis, you can design a robot to suit your needs.
The RedBot comes pre-programmed with the Optiboot (Uno) bootloader. By simply connecting a USB mini-B cable, you can program it in the Arduino IDE using our example code, or your own. The optional add-on sensors attach to the main board via 6-pin headers or jumper cables to increase capabilities.
Check out the entire RedBot family of products!
- 5V Logic
- 6-9V Input Voltage via Barrel Jack or 2-Pin Header
- ATmega328P (pre-programmed)
- TB6612FNG Dual DC Motor Driver
- USB Programmable via FTDI
- XBee Port with HW/SW Serial Switch
- 2x 3-Pin Female Motor Port
- 2x 6-Pin Male Optional Servo Header
- 4x 6-Pin Male Optional Sensor Header
INFO TECNICHE: Pagina del Produttore Schematic Eagle Files RedBot Tutorial RedBot Experiment Guide RedBot Assembly Guide RedBot Arduino Library Datasheet (ATmega328P) Datasheet (TB6612FNG) Datasheet (FT232R) GitHub (Design Files & Example Code) GitHub (Library)