Proto-Screwshield (Wingshield) R3 Kit for Arduino
€19,12 IVA INCLUSA
Shield per Arduino UNO. Presenta un’area centrale per prototipazione con fori a passo 2.54mm, headers femmina e dei comodissimi morsetti da avvitare. Comprende anche due LED, rosso e verde, pulsante di reset, set di headers per essere impilato su Arduino e diversi blocchi terminali a vite con passo 3.5mm.
- Informazioni aggiuntive
The next generation Proto-ScrewShield is a dual-purpose prototyping shield. Now only does it have a large 0.1″ grid prototyping area but it also extends the Arduino pins to sturdy, secure, and dependable screw terminal blocks. You even get a few bonus terminals for extra GND and four ‘free’ terminals for whatever connections you wish! New! As of June 23, 2014 we now have an R3 update to this design – we now have a stacking header for the ICSP 2×3 pins and breakout the SCL and SDA pins. It now works much better with R3 UNO’s, Mega, Leonardo, as well as stacking nicely with any shield.
The stack-able wing design allows you slip this under any shield and still get easy access to the “analog” & “digital” ports of the Arduino. The ScrewShield can be stacked above or below pretty much every other shield.
- 1 large high-quality PCB, specifically chosen for its excellent resistance to lots of soldering and desoldering (essential for prototyping boards)
- Plenty of prototyping space, with power/ground rails
- Diffused green power LED, extra diffused red LED for user choice (although we suggest to connect it to pin 13)
- Reset button
- Full set of stacking female header pins
- Lots of 3.5mm terminal blocks to fill 36 breakouts on the board
Comes as a kit of all through-hole parts. You’ll need to assemble the kit using a soldering iron, diagonal cutters and solder but its an easy kit and should take less than half an hour. For more information, instructions, and tips check out the Screwshield page – this page is for an older version but the overall instructions are the same.
- Dimensions: 66mm x 73mm x 10mm (2.6in x 2.9in x 0.4in)
- Weight: 35g(1.25oz)
- Prior to June 23, 2014 we had an original non-ArduinoR3/Leonardo Screwshield. Since we wanted to add R3/Leonardo/stacking support, the new version repalces two of the GND pins with SCL and SDA so Leonardo users can use I2C. We also include a 2×3 stacking header so that SPI-shields can be stacked!
Downloads: Download PCB files
|Dimensioni||5 × 1 × 3 cm|