Mini DC/DC Step-Down (Buck) Converter – 5V @ 1A output
€17,35 IVA INCLUSA
Convertitore step-down (buck) DC/DC switching regulator. Output 1A a 5V, input 6.5-32VDC. Package SIP, compatibile con l’impronta TO-220 (di un classico 7805, ad esempio).
- Informazioni aggiuntive
Your power supply problems just got SOLVED! These DC/DC converter step-down switching regulators are drop-in replacements for inefficient 78xx linear regulators. The little module may look tiny but inside is a high efficiency converter (up to 94%) which can output 1 Amp at 5V with up to +60°C ambient temperature without the need of any heat-sink or forced cooling.
The TSR-1 switching regulators provide other significant features over linear regulators, i.e. better output accuracy (±2 %), lower standby current of 2 mA and no requirement of external capacitors. The high efficiency and low standby power consumption makes these regulators an ideal solution for many battery powered applications.
We suggest adding an additional 10uF+ capacitance on the input for additional stability
- 5V regulated output from 6.5 – 32VDC input
- Up to 94% efficiency – No heat-sink required
- Pin compatible with LMxx linear regulators
- SIP-package fits existing TO-220 footprint
- Built in filter capacitors
- Operation temp. range –40°C to +85°C
- Short circuit protection
- Wide input operating range
- Excellent line / load regulation
- Low standby current
- 3-year product warranty
|Dimensioni||5 × 1 × 3 cm|