Analog Feedback Micro Servo - Plastic Gear
11,60€ VAT INCLUDED
- Additional information
It looks like a micro servo, it acts like a micro servo, but it's more than just a micro servo! We got a factory to custom-make these classic 'micro' sized hobbies with a twist - the feedback (potentiometer wiper) line is brought out to fourth white wire. You can read this wire with an analog input such as those on an Arduino. That information can be used in robotics to improve stability or even "recording" of servo motion.
Check out our example Arduino sketch which demonstrates how to record motion to the EEPROM and then play it back when a button is pressed. Comes with a range of horns as seen above.
- Dimensions: 11.57mm / 0.45 ″ x 22.75mm / 0.89 ″ x 29.45mm / 1.15 ″
- Max Dimensions: 11.57mm / 0.45 ″ x 32.71mm / 1.28 ″ x 31.76mm / 1.25 ″
- Wire length (at least): 131.67mm / 5.18 ″ long
- Torque: 22.24 oz * in / 1.6 kg * cm @ 6V
- Speed: 0.1 sec / 60 ° @ 6V
- Weight: 13.82 grams
- Dual ball bearing
- Plastic gearbox
|Dimensions||5 × 1 × 3 cm|